IoT technology is transforming our world – Eseye empowers businesses to embrace IoT without limits. We deliver innovative IoT cellular connectivity solutions that help our customers drive business value, deploy differentiated experiences, and disrupt their markets. Supported by a powerful partner ecosystem, we seamlessly connect devices across 190 countries, agnostic to over 700 available global networks. We do this by using disruptive technologies and services aimed at reducing the complexity around cellular connection management, providing ubiquitous connectivity services from device to cloud.
Do you want to work for a market-leading B2B technology business, which specialises in unlocking the full potential of IoT for global brands like Amazon, Philips, Siemens, Bosch and Costa Express?
We are looking for an ambitious marketing coordinator to join our fast-paced, dynamic team and help drive demand through marketing for Eseye.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, self-motivated, and highly organised individual. They will report to the Content Marketing and Communications Manager and work alongside the entire marketing team to increase our brand reputation and social profile. The right candidate is a dedicated team player, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on to help the team deliver on its shared goals.
This position is perfect for a junior marketeer/marketing graduate who wants to gain broad experience across the full marketing mix, with a particular focus on content marketing and communications. You will be a fast-learner and a naturally inclined problem-solver with a can-do attitude. You will show an interest in technology and IoT, and be committed to going above and beyond to help Eseye to achieve its business goals.
Content & Communications
· Assisting with copywriting marketing and PR materials, case study copy, blog content, award entries and related communications, including internal newsletter.
· You will work with the C&C Manager and external design agencies to produce social media creative and other graphics.
· Responsible for Eseye branded / promo items including research, stock levels and ordering.
· You will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation, monitoring and reporting of Eseye’s social media channels.
· You will write interesting social media posts in line with our brand voice for the social media calendar.
· You will assist the team with event logistics as and when required.
· Research relevant industry events and maintain the annual event calendar.
Marketing Campaign Support
· Support the execution of marketing campaigns across a wide variety of channels, for example building emails and updating website content.
· Support the team with ongoing reporting, research projects and other tasks as required.
· Degree or related qualification in Marketing, English, Communications, Branding, Business or Advertising is desirable
· Strong communication skills. Confident writing to a good standard
· Impeccable time management skills and extremely organised
· Meticulous eye for detail and design
· The ability to work autonomously, take initiative and own projects
· Energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
· Highly articulate, creative, with the ability to conceive interesting ideas for content
· Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as a minimum)
· Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
· Excellent team player and strong people skills
· Flexible, resilient and able to adapt to the needs of a growing business
· Experience of a broad-based content/communications role within the tech industry
· Experience using WordPress or Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience in managing social media for a brand (primarily LinkedIn) is a bonus. Knowledge and working proficiency of LinkedIn is essential.