· As a Consultant in Portland’s Singapore team, you will be responsible for executing high-quality, impactful short and long-term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
· You will be a primary day-to-day contact for clients and establish a long-term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
· Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, your knowledge and understanding of the issues that matter most to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot.
· The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy. You will be able to develop materials both independently and in collaboration with colleagues across the business.
· Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
· Through your role in managing the delivery of work by junior colleagues, you will support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
· Beyond the work that you undertake for existing clients, you will play an important role in the team’s future growth in Singapore and the wider APAC region through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, building a network of local contacts, and supporting the development and delivery of pitches.
· As a specialist in the APAC media landscape, you may be called upon to support colleagues across the Portland network to advise on, and deliver, client and new business work relating to the region.
· You will be able to build relationships, work and communicate effectively with others across Portland’s international offices, specifically with our central teams based in London.
Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, ‘pitching in’ wherever help is needed and contributing to activities from brainstorms, team building and event planning to drafting entries for Portland’s blog.
What We Offer