Manor Renewable Energy (MRE) was established in 2013 and has rapidly become recognised for our knowledge and expertise in delivering temporary power and engineering solutions offshore.
Now the UK’s leading provider, we are capable of dealing with the many and varied challenges encountered on offshore wind projects globally; we bring together the expertise and experience of our teams of marine and engineering professionals to assist us with the growing industry demand for efficient and reliable offshore solutions.
Offshore Refuellers will be responsible for refuelling generators and assisting Generator Technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Refueling Operation of Offshore generators
- Assisting the Offshore Generator Technician Maintain a range of generators
- Assisting the Offshore Generator Technician monitor and maintain a range of spares and materials
- Assisting the Offshore Generator Technician test and inspect said range of generators
- Organizing and segregating waste materials produced from the maintenance of said generator works
- Assisting the Offshore Generator Technician fault finding when attending breakdowns
- To always work in a safe and professional manner
- Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Follow Clients HSE protocols
- To always represent Manor Renewable Energy in a professional manner
- Assisting the Offshore Generator Technician to organize tools and other materials to carry out day to day tasks
- To support the shore-based Manager whenever possible
- Organizing tools and other materials to carry out day to day tasks
- Assisting with the mobilization and de-mobilization of offshore generators
- Assisting with the upkeep of vessels on the project
- Monitor and renew any training certificates critical to your role
- Attend any Toolbox talks given by MRE or client’s
- 5 GWOs
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
- First Aid
- Sea Survival
- Medical OGUK
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working on offshore wind farms would be beneficial.
Skills and Competence
- Confident interpersonal communication skills are important as well as being a team player
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to think problems through logically
- A calm and professional manner
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Competitive day rates for contractors and direct hire options available to successful candidates, time for time rotations.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that this role is in response to our increased project workload throughout 2023.