Manor Renewable Energy are focussed on delivering temporary power and engineering solutions offshore.
(MRE) was established in 2013 and has rapidly become recognised for our knowledge and expertise in delivering temporary power and engineering solutions offshore.
Now the UK’s leading provider, we are capable of dealing with the many and varied challenges encountered on offshore wind projects globally; we bring together the expertise and experience of our teams of marine and engineering professionals to assist us with the growing industry demand for efficient and reliable offshore solutions.
MRE are looking for Lifting Supervisors that will be responsible for the supervision of all lifts on the project on Offshore Wind Farms.
The role would be working on time for time rotations with travel and accommodation provided.
This year we have projects throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Following lift plans and supervising riggers.
· Carrying out supervision of lifts on the project.
· Ensuring lifting gear is up to the specified standard
· To always work in a safe and professional manner.
· Follow Risk Assessment and Method statements.
· Follow Clients HSE protocols.
· To always represent Manor Renewable Energy in a professional manner.
· To support the shore-based Manager whenever possible.
· Organizing tools and other materials to carry out day to day tasks.
· Assisting with the mobilization and de-mobilization of offshore generators.
· Submitting observation cards when necessary (positive and negative)
· Monitor and renew any training certificates critical to your role.
· Attend any Toolbox talks given by MRE or client’s.
Knowledge and Experience
Previous experience of working on offshore wind farms would be beneficial.
The work will be working offshore but we are happy to discuss the steps required to get qualified for working offshore. There will be a requirement for GWO’s and an offshore medical certificate.
Skills and Competence
· Confident interpersonal communication skills are important as well as being a team player
· Strong organisation skills and the ability to think problems through logically
· A calm and professional manner
· A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Competitive day rates for contractors and direct hire options available to successful candidates, time for time rotations.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that this role is in anticipation of increased workload commencing spring 2023.