Manor Renewable Energy support the development, construction and maintenance of offshore wind projects supplying temporary power, vessel provision, engineering services, remedial works and marine consultancy services.
MRE operates a fleet of windfarm support vessels ranging from 21 – 26m LOA and Deck Hand responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the Master/Mate on the tasks being carried out
- Act as crane driver as required and according to his training
- Follow a safe system of work including use of PPE and the Permit to Work system
- Look after deck stores, equipment, paints etc
- Undertake lookout, helm or security duties as required
- Carry out mooring operations as required
- Assist with cargo operations as required
- Assist with storing, crane operations etc. as required
- Undertake maintenance tasks as directed
- Assist with other ship operations as directed including refuelling of assets
To be considered for this role, candidates should have the following as a minimum:
- All basic STCW training and Medical including a first aid certificate within the last 5 years
- Slinger Banksman training within the last 5 years
- Excellent communication skills are important as well as being a team player
- A calm and professional manner
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Competitive day rates for contractors and direct hire options available to successful candidates, 28 day rotations.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that this role is in response to our increased project workload throughout 2023.