We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Senior Marketing Manager
Are you a highly experienced and talented Senior Marketing Manager, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this pivotal Senior Marketing Manager opportunity at M247, you’ll play a key role in our group Marketing function by leading our product marketing activities and collaborating seamlessly with our Sales and Product teams. As M247’s product expert you’re primary goal is to deliver cut-through marketing campaigns to achieve our ambitious strategic objectives.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be a creative and quantitative thinker who’s proven across various marketing techniques such as email marketing, digital campaigns, sales enablement, and the creation of presentations. You’ll also be an excellent copywriter who can convey our brand tone, product features and benefits, as well as be able to undertake a solution-based approach to our content.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create M247’s propositions, ensuring that content and activity present our products in ways that strengthen our brand and enhance our internal and external communications, whilst understanding the issues and challenges that customers face, to ultimately deliver sales.
- You’ll collaborate with the Product team to understand the product road map, craft our proposition, create sales and product collateral, develop digital marketing messages, launch products, and take them to market.
- You’ll write compelling and informative website copy for each of our categories, as well as factsheets, case studies, webinar slides, whitepapers, blog posts, advertising campaigns, social media, email campaigns and printed collateral.
- You’ll communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team, whilst supporting their development utilising product offering and positioning materials.
- You’ll partner with the wider Marketing team to ensure our understanding of audience needs to aid messaging and tone of voice consistency, underpinned by the analysis of trends and competitor research, to differentiate M247’s products in the market.
- You’ll gather insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and customer personas, and work with the Business Insight team to understand customer behaviour, ahead of creating clear and measurable plans for growth within our verticals.
Your package and perks
- c£50,000 (negotiable) basic salary, based on experience.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
Your skills and experience
- Proven as a Senior Marketing Manager or similar in a fast-paced tech sector environment.
- Ability to make your own decisions, influence others and find new ways to drive momentum.
- Creative thinker that generates and executes innovative ideas.
- Excellent copywriting with the ability to make the complex simple.
- Hunger for customer insight through analysis of data, surveys, and customer interviews.
- Managing stakeholders with competing priorities and collaborating to achieve alignment.
- Commercially minded, with a strong focus on KPIs, performances analysis and delivery.
- Understanding of how vendor partnerships and marketing development funds work.
- Understanding of Unified Communications, Hybrid Cloud and/or IT Managed services is desirable.
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking for your next step as a Provisioning Engineer and want to play a key role in our team in a company offering the latest cutting-edge technology, we want to hear from you.
Why not join us?
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.