Jungle Creations is an award-winning social media-first publisher that exists to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world. With offices in London and New York, the company owns and operates a number of hugely popular media brands. They each create and publish content across a number of different passion points, from food to women's interests and fitness, and they include; VT, Twisted, Four Nine, Craft Factory, Level Fitness, Futur3ology and Lovimals, which together have amassed over 125 million followers worldwide. Jungle Creations works with clients including the likes of Diageo, McDonald's and Unilever, to help them reach its audiences through impactful and engaging branded content which has seen the company win The Drum's sought-after 'Branded Content Team Of The Year’ for the last four years in a row. Today the business has branched out into many offline ventures including Twisted: A Cookbook, a delivery-only restaurant business; Twisted London, and a Twisted IPA in collaboration with Brewgooder. Jungle Creations is also home to The Wild; an award-winning social media-first creative agency that helps brands turn heads and make it matter, specialising in social media management, multi-platform creative campaigns, branded content, production, influencer, and performance marketing.
The Jungle Creators Social Executive will be responsible for helping some of the largest creators grow and monetise their communities across social. Managing and growing the social media channels for our Jungle creators, they will work closely with the social team to set the strategy, brief in the creative and production teams to ensure the creation of high quality content and manage the distribution of this cross-platform.
The Social Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies to increase engagement and drive traffic to creators' social media pages. Additionally, they will help build out the creators' social pages and manage all inputs from different teams to develop a consistent and cohesive content strategy and brand for the creator.
This role is most suited to a candidate who lives and breathes social, viral content and creators. The successful candidate will have key skills in page management, social and viral content and social analytics.
● Manage social media platforms for our Jungle creators, focusing mainly on Snapchat and Facebook.
● Develop and implement growth strategies for social media accounts.
● Schedule and publish content, ensuring timely and consistent delivery of content
● Collaborate with editors, producers, and production team to ensure timely delivery of content and maximize engagement on social media
● Syndicate content across multiple platforms to increase visibility and engagement
● Analyze and report on social media analytics, providing insights on content performance and audience behavior
● Work with the creative team to develop new content ideas that align our creators' audience interest.
● Keep up-to-date with social media trends and best practices, adapting strategies and tactics accordingly
● 2+ years of experience in social media management or related field
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Knowledge of social media analytics and reporting
● Familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube
● Ability to work collaboratively with a team and meet tight deadlines
● Creativity and a passion for social media and content creation.
We want you to add to our culture
At Jungle Creations, we aim to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. Our different ideas, our different perspectives and our respect for one another enables us to be innovative, creative and build a sense of belonging that actively encourages our people to add to our culture. We want everyone to feel that Jungle Creations is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.
‘We exist to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world’
This is who we are. These qualities are the things we look for in new Jungle talent, the things we celebrate and reward our people for, and the things clients discover about us and our work.
Whether in a small or large capacity, every one of our departments work in collaboration with each other. Encouraging this total collaboration means our people can team up with ease, and create the perfect environment for idea sharing, creative thinking, and working closely with clients and partners alike.
In a business and world that is forever changing, we pride ourselves on how agile and adaptable we are. Striving to experiment, take risks and be bold, Jungle celebrates how quickly its people can innovate and move with the times, ensuring we are at the forefront of change and the best in industry.
We champion our people, their ideas, and their differences. Our people respect one another and the things that make each of us unique. We aim to support all voices internally and reflect this in the work we do. We actively encourage our people to add to our culture and want everyone at Jungle to feel that they belong.
Post Covid-19 Plan
We have carried out a full risk assessment and have moved to a permanent hybrid working system that sees staff split their time between the office and home (government guidelines allowing). Each team differs in terms of their in-office expectations so feel free to discuss this during your interview process.