Jungle Creations is an award-winning social-first publisher with offices in London and New York. The company owns and operates a number of hugely popular media brands that create and publish content across social media including; VT, Twisted, Four Nine, Craft Factory, Level Fitness and Lovimals, which together have amassed over 120 million followers. Jungle Creations exists to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world. The business works with clients including the likes of Diageo, McDonald's and Unilever, to help them do the same, with the company winning The Drum's sought after 'Branded Content Team Of The Year' for the last four years in a row. Today the business has branched out into eCommerce with many successful ventures under its belt including Twisted: A Cookbook and Lovimals personalised pet apparel. Jungle Creations is also home to The Wild, an award-winning social-first creative agency that helps brands turn heads and make it matter, specialising in social media management, branded content, production, influencer, and performance marketing.
Four Nine is one of the largest gen-z women’s interest publishers on a mission to drive change for the 49% in the room, by championing the stories that need to be told and the voices that need to be heard. Four Nine Looks our beauty brand makes beauty accessible to all through beauty tutorials, tips and tricks.
This is a FTC:
We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for beauty, from hair to make-up and the latest hacks. You will be comfortable in front of a camera, and have experience with videography. Working across Four Nine Looks and Four Nine Salon, you’ll create social-first content to help spread Four Nine Looks' mission to make beauty accessible to all, which will sit across Snapchat, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. The purpose of this role is to bring in a more senior figure to oversee the day to day output of Four Nine Looks content, as well as filming and distributing their own individual episodes. You’ll be sourcing ideas, scripting and filming a wide range of videos, from easy makeup hacks to Barbie transformations. The creative opportunities are endless. This role will suit an individual who is already a creator within the beauty space with their own presence online and lives and breathes the latest trends, tutorials and makeup/hair products.
● Create 8/10 content ideas per month
● Become a personality and ambassador for the Four Nine brand
● Write pre-production sheets to get your ideas signed off
● Film 2-3 videos per week to be posted on Snapchat and Facebook
● Film 3 short form videos per week, to be posted on TikTok, Reels and YouTube Shorts.
● Help source content and creators for our Snap Show, Four Nine Salon
● You may also be asked to participate in our weekly podcast, Tea at Four
● Management of the Four Nine Looks output and creators.
● Review insights from key social channels and have oversight of competitors.
Background and Experience
● Experience in content creation and comfortable in front of the camera.
● Knowledge of social platforms, mainly but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat. If you have any experience of working successfully with short form content in particular, this is a bonus!
● Clear experience within the beauty/fashion sector, we’re not expecting you to be a professional makeup artist but some skill and a passion for beauty is key
Skills & Competencies
● Basic videographer skills are preferred but not essential, especially being competent with using a DSLR
● Regularly keep up to date with social trends and have strong knowledge of what works for each social media platform
● Self-motivated to achieve and exceed goals
● Ability to be coached, keen to learn and adapt to new skills, technology and processes
● Uses an analytical approach to prioritisation and decision-making
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent time management skills and detail-oriented
● If you currently run your own social accounts, or have in the past, this is also a bonus
● Previous management experience will also be favoured
We want you to add to our culture
At Jungle Creations, we aim to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. Our different ideas, our different perspectives and our respect for one another enables us to be innovative, creative and build a sense of belonging that actively encourages our people to add to our culture. We want everyone to feel that Jungle Creations is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.
‘We exist to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world’
This is who we are. These qualities are the things we look for in new Jungle talent, the things we celebrate and reward our people for, and the things clients discover about us and our work.
Whether in a small or large capacity, every one of our departments work in collaboration with each other. Encouraging this total collaboration means our people can team up with ease, and create the perfect environment for idea sharing, creative thinking, and working closely with clients and partners alike.
In a business and world that is forever changing, we pride ourselves on how agile and adaptable we are. Striving to experiment, take risks and be bold, Jungle celebrates how quickly its people can innovate and move with the times, ensuring we are at the forefront of change and the best in industry.
We champion our people, their ideas, and their differences. Our people respect one another and the things that make each of us unique. We aim to support all voices internally and reflect this in the work we do. We actively encourage our people to add to our culture and want everyone at Jungle to feel that they belong.
Post Covid-19 Plan
We have carried out a full risk assessment and have moved to a permanent hybrid working system that sees staff split their time between the office and home (government guidelines allowing). Each team differs in terms of their in-office expectations so feel free to discuss this during your interview process.