Jungle Creations is an award-winning social media-first publisher that exists to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world. With offices in London and New York, the company owns and operates a number of hugely popular media brands. They each create and publish content across a number of different passion points, from food to women's interests and fitness, and they include; VT, Twisted, Four Nine, Craft Factory, Level Fitness, Futur3ology and Lovimals, which together have amassed over 125 million followers worldwide.
Jungle Creations works with clients including the likes of Diageo, McDonald's and Unilever, to help them reach its audiences through impactful and engaging branded content which has seen the company win The Drum's sought after 'Branded Content Team Of The Year' for the last four years in a row. Today the business has branched out into many offline ventures including Twisted: A Cookbook, delivery only restaurant business; Twisted London, and a Twisted IPA in collaboration with Brewgooder. Jungle Creations is also home to The Wild, an award-winning social media-first creative agency that helps brands turn heads and make it matter, specialising in social media management, multi-platform creative campaigns, branded content, production, influencer, and performance marketing.
We are looking for a freelancer or someone who is looking for a six weeks contract:
You will be joining a fast-growing commercial team to oversee branded content partnerships. Your role will encompass everything from running the initial kick-starter brainstorm through to implementation and delivery of the final report. We're looking for a team player who is confident, highly organised and a clear communicator with an aptitude for project management. You should be passionate about the media industry, good at motivating the teams you work with and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
● Managing, briefing and coordinating with creative, video, and social teams to deliver high-quality digital campaigns
● Monitoring & managing campaign budgets and communicating under and over spends
● Creating project schedules and timelines for internal teams as well as for our clients
● Proofing content before activation and ensuring assets meet brand objectives and guidelines
● Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that campaigns are delivered on time
● Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth, analytical PCAs
● Being the main point of contact for clients - responding to agency and client enquiries in pre, live and post campaign phases.
● Contributing ideas and creative solutions to briefs in brainstorms and on live campaigns to ensure best performance.
● Creating impressive case studies for our best in class campaigns
● Confident presentation skills & ability to create campaign collateral e.g Kickstarter and Pre-production meeting decks.
Background and experience:
● Essential project management and media’ experience managing branded content or social campaigns at a similar media owner OR media agency
● Confidence in using Facebook advertising and social insights tools
● Confident liaising with and presenting to clients
● Basic media math and familiarity with media terminology
● Flexible and keen to work on a variety of projects and formats
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
● Excellent time management and organisational skills
● Excellent written skills with attention to detail
● High energy and positive team player
Expectations - Key skills and competencies:
● Time management
● Team management
● Analytical & can interpret data
● Creative thinking
● Client servicing experience
● Attention to detail;
● Ability to work in a time-sensitive, high pressured environment;
● Relationship building;
● Business Awareness and Commercial Approach;
● Sharing (learning, knowledge, ideas);
All employees are expected to comply with the company code of conduct, act professionally with colleagues, treat colleagues and the workspace with respect; It is your responsibility to ensure your behavior, attitude and appearance always positively reflect the Company and don’t do anything that would bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute or cause a loss of confidence in its work.
Measures of success and key stakeholders:
Employees are monitored with bi-annual KPIs to measure their performance; these KPIs are made up of both skills and behavioral competencies. Jungle is committed to rewarding those employees who consistently exceed their bi-annual KPIs and will ensure those employees advance within the business.
● Client servicing – Ensures smooth and professional client experience. Builds strong relationships with clients and is able to offer an advisory service by having a clear understanding of our creative solutions
● Delivery – Oversees the delivery of high-quality large-scale branded campaigns. Delivery of accurate and well-presented project-related collateral; schedules, briefing forms, agendas, PCAs et
● Team Management – Effective management and coordination of all internal and external teams involved in delivering a client project. Maintains defined lines of communication and ensures all teams are working to agreed project processes
● Accountability – Understands they are accountable for the smooth running of every campaign, as well as the high-quality output of internal teams involved. Understands role as a protector of Jungle Creations brand guidelines and ethics and works with. Works with production, content and social teams to proof all content that goes live on Jungle channels, making sure it meets internal channel formats as well as client brand guidelines
● This role reports into the Project Management Lead
● You will work alongside the full Project Management team, with production, social, creative, sales and video teams as well as media agencies, clients and other 3rd parties who enable Jungle to deliver high quality branded campaigns
We want you to add to our culture
At Jungle Creations, we aim to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. Our different ideas, our different perspectives and our respect for one another enables us to be innovative, creative and build a sense of belonging that actively encourages our people to add to our culture. We want everyone to feel that Jungle Creations is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.
‘We exist to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world’
This is who we are. These qualities are the things we look for in new Jungle talent, the things we celebrate and reward our people for, and the things clients discover about us and our work.
Whether in a small or large capacity, every one of our departments work in collaboration with each other. Encouraging this total collaboration means our people can team up with ease, and create the perfect environment for idea sharing, creative thinking, and working closely with clients and partners alike.
In a business and world that is forever changing, we pride ourselves on how agile and adaptable we are. Striving to experiment, take risks and be bold, Jungle celebrates how quickly its people can innovate and move with the times, ensuring we are at the forefront of change and the best in industry.
We champion our people, their ideas, and their differences. Our people respect one another and the things that make each of us unique. We aim to support all voices internally and reflect this in the work we do. We actively encourage our people to add to our culture and want everyone at Jungle to feel that they belong.
Post Covid-19 Plan
We have carried out a full risk assessment and have moved to a permanent hybrid working system that sees staff split their time between the office and home (government guidelines allowing). Each team differs in terms of their in-office expectations so feel free to discuss this during your interview process.