Founded in 1992, we are a successful, growing International digital transformation consultancy. We deliver multi-Queen’s Award for innovation winning platforms and services that support large-scale digital transformation. Our digital, data and technology solutions are used by globally recognised public and private sector brands operating in a variety of sectors including Civil Defence, Healthcare, Sustainable Environment and Land Asset Management, and Digital Democracy.
At a certified Great Place to Work® you’ll experience a dynamic and nurturing environment that rewards initiative and flexibility and enjoy a career path tailored to your own aspirations.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an administrator with outstanding ability and professionalism to join our motivated Corporate Administration and Finance teams, based out of the Company’s Head Office in Altrincham on a full or part time basis.
You will be excited by the opportunity to:
- As part of a team, facilitate all activities and communications relating to Reception and Front of House functions, including promptly dealing with all incoming telephone calls in a personal, professional and highly effective manner
- Help drive efficient facilities management of the offices in Altrincham and London to ensure an excellent working environment for all
- Provide administrative support to other internal service groups
- Support the Finance Services (FS) team with key processes such as; purchase ledger, purchase orders, invoice approvals, expenses, payments and supplier relations
- Liaise with suppliers, business partners and contractors, as well as our own teams, as required
- Provide administrative support and assistance, including document preparation, routine meeting and travel coordination
We need an experienced colleague with a successful track record in Front of House and Finance administration, in particular:
- Evidence of a minimum of 3 years in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment
- Excellent MS Office skills including experience of managing calendars, creating and maintaining excel spreadsheets and word documents
- Excellent business writing, superb telephone manner, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong work prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Thoroughness and a meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with Sage 50 accounting package would be advantageous
You will be based in Altrincham working 3-5 days per week , in our impressive Grade II listed offices and may travel occasionally work alongside colleagues our London and Edinburgh offices.
What can we offer you?
We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. First and foremost, we wish to hire the best people driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop.
We believe that our people should be properly rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of our business through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits.
These can include:
- InformedACADEMY© – We offer excellent career development opportunities through our award-winning personal and professional development programmes, including support with professional certifications.
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan – We partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individuals need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support and physical health support.
- Private Health Care Cover*
- Generous life assurance cover*
- Gym Membership*
- Weekly office lunch
- Onsite massage sessions
- 25 paid working days holiday per year plus bank holidays*
- Sabbatical Leave Scheme*
- Enhanced Maternity Leave and Pay*
- Enhanced Paternity Leave and Pay*
- Company Pension Contribution
- Profit Share Scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Generous referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
*Qualifying period applies