Global University Systems (GUS) is focused on becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organisations. GUS is an international network of higher education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor’s degree programmes, master’s degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they’re joining a network of 80,000 students worldwide.
An ideal candidate for this role is expetced to perform, but not limited to, the below mentioned job functions:
- Process BDs’ applications on the tool
- Liaising with the Admissions department and manage students admission process
- Exporting, conducting and updating reports on Excel (Pipeline, deposit report)
- Compiling presentations on PPT for management meetings
- To prepare, assist and deliver on the tools and Excel presentations/reports
- Liaising between the BDs, Admissions, and agents
- Training new BDs on tools and processes
- To provide management with relevant data
- To administer agent accounts and produce reports on their performance in response to management accounts
- Conduct mock interviews for applicants
- A full-time degree (any specialization)
- 2+ years of experience handling Student Admissions (preferrable) or experience working in VISA processing or experience working in customer service based roles
To be successful in the Business Developer Coordinator position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- Excellent Communication skills
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Capable of working independently and thriving with autonomy
- Ability to maintain professional standards and behavior at all times
We acknowledge receipt of your resume for a position at Global University Systems and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications meet our requirements. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue for the next stage of the recruitment process. We wish you every success.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.