IoT technology is transforming our world – Eseye empowers businesses to embrace IoT without limits. We deliver innovative IoT cellular connectivity solutions that help our customers drive business value, deploy differentiated experiences, and disrupt their markets. Supported by a powerful partner ecosystem, we seamlessly connect devices across 190 countries, agnostic to over 700 available global networks. We do this by using disruptive technologies and services aimed at reducing the complexity around cellular connection management, providing ubiquitous connectivity services from device to cloud.
Eseye is looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join our busy and friendly Billing team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who enjoys working with data. It is a full-time role, reporting to the Billing Operations Manager, based in our head office in Guildford, Surrey.
The successful individual will also receive fantastic training and career development while building commercial, analytical, and cross-industry skills, and strengthening expertise.
· Producing accurate billing information for global customers;
· Checking for and highlighting errors and taking the necessary actions to amend and resolve them;
· Dealing with billing enquiries as received, via email or on the telephone;
· Working with the accounts department to ensure all information is reconciled to the sales ledger;
· Creating and maintaining customer records, providing specific information for future sales and a historic trail of alterations and changes;
· Providing clear and concise reports and understand the data contained;
· Making recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery;
· First line support for sales teams ensuring standards are maintained and within SLA’s;
· Analysing and producing consolidated and highly accurate monthly invoicing spreadsheets, to specified billing requirements and agreed service levels;
· Assessing sales agreements to ensure customer contracts are correctly set up and maintained;
· Undertaking other ad hoc tasks as requested by the management team.
· Exceptional attention to detail;
· Microsoft Office skills essential, including proficiency in Excel;
· Team player with excellent communication and people skills;
· Excellent administration and numeracy skills;
· Clear written English and verbal skills;
· Degree educated - Mathematical/Science qualification an advantage;
· Previous experience in Billing and Billing Systems an advantage.
· An understanding of SQL and databases an advantage;
· A basic understanding of technical terminology an advantage;