Founded in 1987, Croesus is a WealthTech offering cutting-edge, easy to use, and highly secure wealth management solutions. A leader in the sector with over 180 employees in Montréal and Toronto, Croesus’s solutions include a portfolio management system, a centralized portfolio rebalancing tool and application programming interfaces (APIs) which allow wealth management professionals to make informed decisions and maximize performance. The solutions are designed for interconnectivity and third-party integration to provide a best-in-class user experience and cover investment process regulatory requirements. Croesus has won several awards and industry recognition as a high-quality product supplier and a remarkable employer.
The scrum master at Croesus acts as a facilitator for the teams in AGILE mode. He ensures that the value and productivity of the teams are optimized. He/she helps the team to stay focused on the objectives.
Main responsibilities :
- Plan ceremonies (refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospective and demo) according to the team's needs;
- Help the team to eliminate obstacles that could slow them down or prevent them from reaching their goals;
- Collaborate with the PO to define sprint priorities and story delivery;
- Ensure that an optimal operating mode is established during team meetings;
- Support the team in estimating and breaking down tasks;
- Promote continuous improvement methods, coach and advise the team on Agile practices;
- Promote transparency on the status of work inside and outside the team, as well as making visible the benefits delivered;
- Ensures that there is a definition of done for the product and that the specifics are reflected in it;
- Promote the autonomy of the team towards a target of self-organization.
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Very good communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Ability to motivate teams;
- Ability to work in a demanding and constantly changing environment;
- Ability to structure and guide multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings;
- Ability to bring the team to make decisions when consensus is not possible or too long;
- Bilingualism is a must;
- Ability to synthesize and adapt his/her speech to the audience.
Desired level of experience :
- Recognized Scrum Master certification (PSM)
- Experience in agile product development, software development.
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
Expectations of the Scrum Master :
- Ensure the maturity of each of the teams he/she guides;
- Ensure that his teams deliver functional and quality products;
- Actively participate in the evolution of agile and DevOps practices, implement best practices and act as an ambassador for them within the organization.
Offer to all our dear Croesussians !
- Annual salary + Corporate incentive plan
- Teleworking or hybrid (head office_Laval + office in Toronto)
- Unlimited vacation plan
- Sports program + Croesus GYM
- Telemedicine + group insurance (super useful for the family 😉)
- Group RRSP
- Goodies Boutique Croesus
Are you interested in this challenge? Do you believe you have the qualities and expertise required for this position? Please complete your application today.
Although all applications are carefully analyzed, we will communicate only with those selected. Thank you for your interest in Croesus.