Founded in 1987, Croesus is a WealthTech offering cutting-edge, easy to use, and highly secure wealth management solutions. A leader in the sector with over 180 employees in Montréal and Toronto, Croesus’s solutions include a portfolio management system, a centralized portfolio rebalancing tool and application programming interfaces (APIs) which allow wealth management professionals to make informed decisions and maximize performance. The solutions are designed for interconnectivity and third-party integration to provide a best-in-class user experience and cover investment process regulatory requirements. Croesus has won several awards and industry recognition as a high-quality product supplier and a remarkable employer.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, the Director, Sales and Client Relationships is responsible for selling Croesus products and services to the Company’s existing client base. He is in charge of the account management team at Croesus. He supervises and manages the team members and provides them with support for them to reach their individual sales objectives and collectively as a team. The Director is responsible for meeting the Company’s annual sales objectives for existing clients. More specifically, the Director:
- Manages a team of five account managers and one sales support specialist;
- Establishes the annual revenue forecast in collaboration with the Vice-President;
- Produces the annual Sales Plan;
- Manages the Sales Department budget and expense accounts;
- Runs weekly sales meetings and quarterly business reviews;
- Provides support to the sales team members regarding the management of client issues and prioritization of client requests;
- Helps and guides account managers in establishing the pricing of client requests;
- Establishes the annual revenue forecast and quarterly updates;
- Provides reporting on sales performance;
- Oversees the client contract renewal processes in collaboration with account managers and the Vice-President;
- Manages business opportunities holistically and helps identify critical ones;
- Ensures fluid communication between team members and relationships with production teams;
- Run basic demos of Croesus core solutions (Advisor, Central, etc.) and modules (GDO, RCM, etc.) by the Director and the Sales team members;
- Collaborates closely with the Marketing Director, the Head of Business Development and the Strategic Partnerships Director to drive sales strategies and market positioning of the Company;
- Attends industry conferences and provides insight on market changes, competitive landscape and regulatory trends impacting Croesus;
- Manages the Company CRM (Salesforce);
- Train on Salesforce trailhead to reach the Explorer Level (5 badges, 3,000 points) for both the Director and each Sales team member by the end of 2023
- Run annual evaluations of the sales team.
- University degree in business, sales, finance or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business development in the Canadian Wealth and Asset Management Industry
- A minimum of 10 years of exposure in software development management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Successful track record in creating and progressing an opportunity pipeline
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong conflict resolution and change management skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Willingness to travel
Offer to all our dear Croesussians !
- Annual salary + Corporate incentive plan
- Teleworking or hybrid (head office_Laval + office in Toronto)
- Unlimited vacation plan
- Sports program + Croesus GYM
- Telemedicine + group insurance (super useful for the family 😉)
- Group RRSP
- Goodies Boutique Croesus
Are you interested in this challenge? Do you believe you have the qualities and expertise required for this position? Please complete your application today.
Although all applications are carefully analyzed, we will communicate only with those selected. Thank you for your interest in Croesus.