Conferma Pay is a global payment technology company who combine innovation and expertise to push the boundaries of what can be achieved in the world of virtual payments. We were created in 2005 and were more recently acquired by Sabre, with additional investment from Mastercard. Over the past decade, the Conferma ecosystem has grown, enabling us to become the world’s largest payments platform for virtual cards.
We’ve engineered connectivity to over 50 of the world’s best commercial card partners, over 700 travel management companies and over 150 travel technology partners. Every day, our team members work together to make it easier for travelers to connect with people and places. Our teams include passionate people dedicated to providing an environment that encourages partnership, a place where you feel like you belong, and where you are empowered to succeed. We look forward to having you join our journey – and seeing how far we can go, together!
Service and Implementations Analyst (Out-of-Hours)
Reporting to Head of Service Delivery
37.5 hours per week
7.5 hour shifts on a rota between the following times:
7pm – 7am Monday – Sunday (4 Vacancies)
6am – 8pm Thursday – Monday (3 Vacancies)
Supporting and Onboarding Global Conferma Clients
As a Service & Implementations Analyst (Out-of-Hours), you will be responsible for providing expert-level support across all three lines—1st, 2nd, and 3rd—for our internal users during UK non-business hours. Your extensive technical knowledge and ability to analyse and resolve complex issues will play a crucial role in maintaining high levels of service availability and user satisfaction. You will also be responsible for managing the implementations set-up portal and completing onboarding activities for new clients.
As a Service and Implementation Analyst at Conferma Pay you would be responsible for:
· Responding promptly to incidents and service requests reported by internal users during out-of-hours periods, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues effectively.
· Escalating complex or critical incidents to the appropriate teams or management, ensuring prompt resolution and minimal business impact.
· Adhering to defined SLAs and service targets, ensuring incidents and service requests are resolved within agreed timelines.
· Exhibiting excellent customer service skills, demonstrating empathy and professionalism whilst addressing user concerns.
· Onboarding new clients using the Set-Up Portal
· Contributing to knowledge base articles and proactive problem management.
· Proven experience as a Service Desk Analyst or in a similar technical support role, preferably in a 24/7 operational environment.
· Solid knowledge of ITIL framework and incident management processes, (ideally ITIL Foundation qualified).
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues efficiently.
· A strong communicator, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical users effectively.
· Strong analytically with sound problem-solving abilities.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment to delivering high-quality support.
· Dedicated, hardworking, reliable, and consistent.
Base Salary: £25,750 plus 20% unsociable hours Shift allowance for nights and weekends.
Bonus available: 10% (Performance Related)
Benefits at Conferma Pay
At Conferma Pay we understand that our people are what make us great. We have set out to provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes everything you would expect as well as providing flexibility for you and your family.
Flexible Paid Time Off
33 days paid annual leave and the ability to purchase up to 10 more days holiday each year. Time off for life events such as moving house or getting married. An additional day’s leave on or around your birthday.
You and Your Family
Enhanced paid parental leave is available for the birth of each child. Single cover private medical scheme with the option to add family members (after probation period). A confidential Employee Assistance program (EAP) available to all 24/7. Access a range of fantastic rewards (such as Cycle2Work, Gym Membership, Tech Scheme and discounted shopping and Cinema) via Conferma Rewards.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all. We intend that no job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment, nor be disadvantaged by any conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.