Conferma Pay is a global payment technology company who combine innovation and expertise to push the boundaries of what can be achieved in the world of virtual payments. We were created in 2005 and were more recently acquired by Sabre, with additional investment from Mastercard. Over the past decade, the Conferma ecosystem has grown, enabling us to become the world’s largest payments platform for virtual cards.
We’ve engineered connectivity to over 50 of the world’s best commercial card partners, over 700 travel management companies and over 150 travel technology partners. Every day, our team members work together to make it easier for travelers to connect with people and places. Our teams include passionate people dedicated to providing an environment that encourages partnership, a place where you feel like you belong, and where you are empowered to succeed. We look forward to having you join our journey – and seeing how far we can go, together!
Testing the products and projects at Conferma Pay
As an Automation Test Analyst, you will be involved in maintaining an automation test suite to help ensure that our Products are delivered to a high standard. You will possess excellent communication and written skills and work closely with the development teams.
Automation Test Analysts at Conferma Pay are responsible for:
· Responsible for maintaining a Test Automation framework
· Creating and maintaining automation testcases written in C#
· Being involved with defect tracking and reporting to senior management.
· Contribute to the Development Teams’ working practices including process improvements.
· Experience of maintaining automation test frameworks in C#
· Experience of writing and maintaining automation test scripts
· Experience of creating Test Plans and tracking deliverables.
· Excellent observation skills with good attention to detail
· A valid ISTQB Foundation level Certification would be advantageous
· Great at problem solving
· An excellent communicator
· Able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly
· Able to balance a variety of projects.
Base Salary £40,000 – £50,000
Bonus available – 10%
Salary and Bonus dependent on Location, experience and skills
Benefits at Conferma Pay
At Conferma Pay we understand that our people are what make us great. We have set out to provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes everything you would expect as well as providing flexibility for you and your family.
Flexible Paid Time Off
33 days paid annual leave and the ability to purchase up to 10 more days holiday each year. Time off for life events such as moving house or getting married. An additional day’s leave on or around your birthday.
You and Your Family
Enhanced paid parental leave is available for the birth of each child. Single cover private medical scheme with the option to add family members (after probation period). A confidential Employee Assistance program (EAP) available to all 24/7. Access a range of fantastic rewards (such as Cycle2Work, Gym Membership, Tech Scheme and discounted shopping and Cinema) via Conferma Rewards.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all. We intend that no job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment, nor be disadvantaged by any conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.