Bluecrest is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. We help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. We were founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting.
We currently assess around 80,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Bluecrest can assess for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Field Kit Technician - PAT Testing
£28,000 per year
Full Time, Permanent – 37.5 hours per week
Peripatetic – Milton Keynes
What can we offer you?
- Yearly salary of £28,000
- Company vehicle provided – with fuel card.
- Full expenses paid for overnight stays with meal allowance.
- Four free health assessments per year, plus a further 50% off any additional testing for employees
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after 1 years’ service, then rising 1 day for every year up to 28 days – plus 8 bank holidays off!- is this correct for full time?
- Matched company pension (up to 5%)
- Vitality life insurance – which comes with its own list of benefits including discounts of wearable tech, trainers, spa, gym memberships and more!
- Opportunity of progression with an ever-growing company
Main Purpose of Role
To efficiently and effectively provide comprehensive support to our field kit team. The role focuses on the validation, safety, quality control testing and servicing of all of our field issued medical equipment, to ensure all equipment meets internal compliance requirements and external regulatory standards. This role will also provide remote and in-person technical support to our growing Health Assessment Specialist team.
This is a great opportunity to help us build and develop a brand new support function. We are looking for someone who is a initiator and willing to take ownership of field service provision, enabling us to provide a consistent service and excellence in care for our customers.
What we hope you’ll have
- Experience in validating and servicing medical equipment
- Experience in PAT testing
- Experience in working within a medical or clinical environment would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience with the management and implementation of verification schedules.
- Hard working and honest
- Ability to understand medical equipment compliance and its requirements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- An ability to think on your feet and deal with the problems that can arise in a mobile environment.
- Being able to work well with in a team but also to your own initiative.
- Remotely visiting our field team to complete onsite verification and maintenance.
- This role will require you to travel nationwide and stay away regularly.
- You would be required to travel to Ireland at least once a year to assist our team there.
- To maintain the validation, safety, servicing and quality control of all issued medical equipment.
- To complete electrical safety testing (PAT) for all company electrical equipment both internal and external.
- To carry out all administrative tasks related to certifying, scheduling verification and PAT testing of equipment. Updating records and entering them on to our systems.
- Using Bluecrest software to manage verification and maintenance schedules in line with Compliance requirements and external regulatory standards.
- To carry out and complete infection control processes and equipment audits.
- To assist with technical support, responding to support tickets being raised by our field based team.
- To work with the field kit team to help offer improved support to our Health Assessment team.
- When required, to deliver and recover field equipment to and from our Milton Keynes office
- When required, to help support our clinical waste management team.
- When required, to assist our field kit administrator with kit building and general housekeeping tasks with in our Milton Keynes Site.
- Full Time, Permanent
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 4pm
- 7.5 hour shift per day
- Must have full UK driving License
- Clear DBS
- An ability to work independently and to use own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good organisation and time keeping
- Experience within a field service role
The post you are applying for is exempt from the provision of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) (Amendment) Orders 1975 and 2001 and therefore all convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as ‘spent’, must be declared.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.
Bluecrest Wellness Ltd is proud to promote equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.