Bluecrest is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. We help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. We were founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting.
We currently assess around 80,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Bluecrest can assess for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Customer Relations Agent
Worthing, West Sussex – Hybrid
Full Time/Part Time
Us, and our Vision.
Bluecrest is on a mission to put better health in the palm of people’s hands. Now in our 11th year, we’ve grown considerably since 2012 to acquire over 400,000 customers across the corporate and consumer markets. We’re now reinvesting in our teams across technology, marketing, product development, sales and operations to build an infrastructure capable of delivering the next 5 years of growth and making our products market leading.
Our goal is to become a long term partner in our customers health and wellbeing by providing innovative, engaging and trustworthy ‘Health Tech’ solutions all over the country.
Working with our strategic partners, this is a hybrid role and will involve a mixture of call centre and customer service based work, in an inbound and outbound environment, for our partners customers. Customer experience/satisfaction is the priority here, we need to champion the healthcare brand and ensure that all customer feedback is that we are always friendly, efficient, and effective.
What you would do
- To represent Bluecrest Wellness by dealing with all customer interactions within your role including telephone calls and email/cases.
- To manage/support a variety of customer and products types, across our network of strategic partners.
- To meet all required customer interaction SLA’s.
- To meet all other relevant and current KPIs.
- To move between a variety of inbound and outbound customer service/sales calls.
- To be open to coaching, feedback, and relevant skill training. To apply the learnings to calls and appointments once training/coaching is complete.
- To maintain high levels of communication with direct reports and the team with which you work.
- Call quality will be measured by audits. A quality score of 95% or greater must be maintained. A minimum of 5% of all calls will be monitored.
- To adhere to ISO 9001, and the customer service policies.
- Using Microsoft applications, such as Word & Excel to write reports and create customer correspondence.
- To remove customers from the mailing list upon request, and follow the data information request process.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required.
- Weekend work will be required on a rotational basis.
What’s in it for you*
- A structured uncapped commission & bonus scheme, that is obtainable every month.
- Competitive annual leave scheme, plus bank holidays on top.
- Matched company pension (up to 5%)
- Vitality Life Insurance - which comes with its own list of benefits including discounts off wearable tech, trainers, gym memberships, spa, and more!
- Company sick pay scheme
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- 4 free health screenings a year for you, family and friends. – plus an additional 50% off further testing for employees*
*After qualifying period & subject to terms and conditions and/or eligibility.
- Full Time or Part Time Hours Available
- Full Time Equivalent To 37.5 Hours Per Week.
- Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 18:30 (Anytime between these times, as per your allocated rota).
- Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00
What you need
- Office 365 experience, and all Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent sales/persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience in objection handling.
- Excellent product/ business knowledge.
- Data protection.
- Works well in team environment.
- Must have a professional telephone, webcam and face to face manner.
- Ability to empathise towards and build rapport with our customers.
- Must have suitable location at home to work, without distractions, as well as relevant technological set up (Wifi).
- Personal integrity and pride in work
- Ability to work with flexibility and to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to travel to Head Office (West Sussex) for any training needs or requirements
- Whilst experience in the medical profession is not required an interest in health care/fitness is desirable.
- Experience in home working would be an added benefit.
- Previous call centre experience would also be an added benefit, due to the repetitive nature of the role.
The post you are applying for is exempt from the provision of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) (Amendment) Orders 1975 and 2001 and therefore all convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as ‘spent’, must be declared.
Bluecrest Wellness Ltd is proud to promote equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.