Bluecrest is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments to both corporate and consumer sectors. We help people take control of their health risks enabling them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. We were founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting.
We currently assess around 80,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Bluecrest can assess for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Client Service Representative
£21,000 per year (FTE) plus £3,000 pro rata performance bonus (paid quarterly)
Full Time, Permanent – 37.5 hours per week
Worthing Head Office / Hybrid
Main Purpose of Role
As our Client Service Representative, known in house as Accounts Executive you will be responsible for providing proactive and reactive telephone/ desk-based administrative support to corporate clients, and intermediary accounts. To support the account management team to achieve personal targets, business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
What we can offer you?*
- A £3,000 pro rata performance bonus (paid quarterly)
- Four free health assessments per year, plus a further 50% off any additional testing for employees
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after 1 years service, then rising 1 day for every year up to 28 days – plus 8 bank holidays off!
- Matched company pension (up to 5% or up to a capped amount)
- Vitality life insurance – which comes with its own list of benefits including discounts of wearable tech, trainers, spa, gym memberships and more!
- Enhanced family leave
- Refer a friend scheme (up to £1000)
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- EAP scheme
- Various opportunities to progress within the business
- Assisting account managers with supporting and managing client accounts
- Take incoming customer enquiries including complaint handling
- Take orders and administer new customer set up
- Handle any incoming booking calls, contributing to ensuring the call answering targets are met, and achieving call quality targets
- Provide accurate reports using excel (basic excel skills a must)
- Reporting on Survey Monkey / NPS feedback and distribution, and management information (training available)
- Deal with refunds, liaise with our finance team
- Various admin and health assessment event support tasks; data uploads and client correspondence
- Co-ordinate the mammography service, missed attendance, and client health assessment events
- Attending roadshows
- Requirement to visit Worthing head office twice a week.
- Full Time, Permanent
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
- 7.5 hour shift per day
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of administration, call handling and customer service
- Excellent sales/persuasion, objection handling and negotiation skills
- Outbound calling
- Maintaining and retaining ongoing business, and building strong relationships with customers
- Positive attitude with good organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to write reports and create customer correspondence.
- Personal integrity and pride in work
- High levels of attention to detail and input accuracy
- Business enthusiasm/ general interest in health & wellbeing
- Full driving licence
The post you are applying for is exempt from the provision of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) (Amendment) Orders 1975 and 2001 and therefore all convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as ‘spent’, must be declared.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.
Bluecrest Wellness Ltd is proud to promote equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.
Applicants must be authorised to work for any employer in the UK - We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.