heylo helps aspiring homeowners and renters find a place to call home
Passion for the highest quality service to more and more customers, dedication to working in partnership with housing suppliers successfully and commitment to acting with integrity
To be a leading privately owned residential provider in the UK with a reputation as the most respected and customer-centric
Heylo understands that driving efficiency into heylo’s functions and services will be a source of competitive advantage.
The senior business analyst will provide in-depth analysis services and suggest approaches and methodologies to key partners and stakeholders for the prioritisation, planning, delivery and migration of heylo’s current functions, features and initiatives to the future core, Zoho multi-function, strategic system.
The senior business analyst will also provide BA support for the continuous improvement of the other established heylo applications and processes.
The senior business analyst evaluates the technicalities of the business problems and then shapes and crafts business solutions intuitively.
The senior business analyst also acts as a mediator between the senior stakeholders in heylo. The senior business analyst will work for the Implementation Director and collaborate closely with the programme/project managers and senior stakeholders on this important programme of work.
· Manage the people, process and technologies analysis associated with delivering/migrating to the Zoho core multi-function strategic system.
· Strategic analysis activities
· Requirements elicitation
· Understanding of Shared Ownership and its processes
· Provide consultancy for internal stakeholders
· User Story documentation
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Process modelling
· Understanding of system analysis
· Ability to manage own workload
· Working within multiple methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall
· Personable, confident and hardworking, with excellent organisational and communication skills
· Shared Ownership (desirable)
· Operating in fast paced and challenging environment
· Operating and managing 3rd party suppliers
Will be considered as assets:
· Experience in Real Estate market
· Experience working with Zoho and MRI applications
· Line Manager: heylo Implementation Director
· Office Location: London, Chelsea Harbour
· Days working from home: 60 days a year
· Salary: £62,500 subject to candidates, qualifications and experience
· Working Days: Monday to Friday
· Holidays: 25 days a year
· Other benefits