ASL Aviation Holdings is a global aviation services company with airlines based in Europe, South Africa and Asia. ASL is a world leader in ACMI airline operations serving major cargo and passenger airlines.Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, close to Dublin Airport, the ASL Aviation Holdings Group includes four wholly owned European airlines; ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Belgium, ASL Airlines France and ASL Airlines United Kingdom. The Group also includes associate and joint venture airlines FlySafair in South Africa and K-Mile Asia in Thailand. Additionally, the Group includes maintenance facilities and several leasing entities. ASL’s airlines operate cargo networks on behalf of major international customers, specialising in the express freight, online commerce, and postal sectors. The Group’s global operations serve over 65 countries and includes passenger and cargo operations under ASL’s own brands.The Global ASL fleet of 130 aircraft includes 17 aircraft types from the Boeing 747-400F to the ATR72-200F. ASLI Airlines Ireland recently became the first operator, on behalf of FedEx, of the new ATR 72-600F, ATR’s first production-built freighter.ASL Group confirmed 20 slots with Boeing for 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighters (BCF) aircraft. To date 11 aircraft have entered service with ASL airlines in Europe and Thailand and the next two aircraft are in conversion and will be re-delivered to ASL in Q1 2022. The BCF programme will continue throughout 2022. In 2021, despite the global disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, ASL’s airlines continued to operate with an average dispatch reliability of 98.04%. The airlines operated 93,181 flights totalling 177,474 flight hours, carrying 991,141 tonnes of freight and 3,900,000 passengers. While some of the group airlines were founded more than 40 and 50 years ago, ASL Aviation Holdings story essentially began in 1998. Annual revenue now exceeds €1.1bn EUR. Globally, ASL has a team of 3.000 people of 51 different nationalities. The Group’s vision is to be the aviation service provider of choice through excellence, experience, and expertise.ASL Aviation Holdings is mindful that aviation, while fundamental, must also be environmentally sustainable. The ASL Group is committed to promoting and acting in the best interest of our staff, customers, environment, and planet through our ESG policy. ASL has committed to Destination 2050, the industry-led programme to achieve net-zero emissions in aviation by 2050 and is working to meet the requirements of the European Commissions ‘Fit for 55’ proposals. ASL Aviation Holdings also formally endorsed the ‘Toulouse Declaration’, further committing the aviation industry to meeting carbon emissions reduction targets by 2030 and to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050.ASL strengthened its commitment to being a first mover in introducing new emissions reduction technology into our current fleet by partnering with leading innovators in hydrogen-electric emission powertrains, Universal Hydrogen and ZeroAvia.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Operations Control Manager and Operations Duty Manager to respond to changing circumstances on a daily basis by planning the best utilisation of both aircraft and aircrew.
• Liaise with Operations Duty Manager to ensure that all flights are allocated a particular aircraft registration.
• Assisting the Operations Duty manager with the development of efficient, cost-effective solutions to operational disruptions.
• Keep Customers appraised of any foreseeable disruption to the programme including AOG updates and Aircraft recovery plans.
• Liaise with ATC regarding ATC slot restriction daily to assist with OTP of the fleets.
• Keeping a flight watch on the Company aircraft and any other flight for which the Company has a responsibility.
• Under the supervision of the Duty Manager, keep Sabre Movement Manager and Acclaim updated with flight information, including times, dela codes, aircraft allocation, etc.
• Ensure that all ad-hoc airport arrival and departure slots have been allocated.
• Work with the Crew Controller to ensure flight and duty time limitations are complied with.
• Informing Handling Agencies of the aircraft and crew details for ad-hoc flights operated by ASL Airlines.
• Support of the Daily Operation in conjunction with the Duty Manager
• Liaison with Tech Services and Line Maintenance for maintenance planning.
• In the event of an emergency follow the Emergency Response Reaction Plan.
• Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will provide support in this.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Company: ASL Airlines Ireland
Reports to: OCC Supervisor
Department: Operations, ASL Head office, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Shift Pattern: 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off
Shift Duration: 12 hours
Internal Grade: 1P
Thank you for your interest in ASL.
Once you submit your CV and cover letter for us, the system automatically sends you an 'Application Confirmation' and a ‘Registration Confirmation’ email which contains a link to activate your account and to choose your password. We also send you the interview invitations via in-recruiting.
We kindly ask you to please check your spam folder as the emails might be ending up there. You may look for the following title(s) and E-mail address.
Title(s): Registration Confirmation / Application Confirmation
E-mail address: email@example.com
ASL HR Team