About the Appello Group
We are committed to transforming lives through technology enabled care services, blending the expertise in our monitoring centre with the latest digital technology being created by ourselves and our partners. As the UK's largest telecare monitoring and digital equipment provider, we support over 300,000 vulnerable people in our communities to live safer, happier, and more enriched lives.
Our journey of supporting housing, health and social care dates back to 24th June 1988 when we took our first emergency call from our Head Office in New Milton, Hampshire. With a team of just five employees, we were pioneers for emergency monitoring within the housing sector. Over the next decade our business grew considerably as did our team.
The Appello Group now consists of many brands, including, Appello and Careline365, all are equally pivotal in our continued growth and commitment to improving the safety and wellbeing of our communities.
Today, we operate from multiple locations across the UK, with offices in Hampshire, Wiltshire, and Norfolk, and a team of remote workers all over the UK.
Digital Telecoms Specialist
Hours: 35hrs per week
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
Cash for Car Allowance: £4,500 per annum
Location: Hybrid to our New Milton offices. Requirement to travel to New Milton office each week and attend customer sites. Initial training will need to take place at an office location for up to 2 weeks over the course of first 2 months.
Start date: ASAP
Appello Perks 😎
Responsible for support of digital communication and IT interconnects / relationships that enables Appello's digital product suite to communicate both internally and externally to provide critical service support. The role will be expected to assist with new installations (remotely and on customer sites) to improve the delivery of Appello's digital portfolio.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
· Establishing and maintaining communication infrastructures, including LAN / WAN or Wireless networks
· Establishing and maintaining digital communication paths for life and service critical equipment.
· A strong command of common internet and networking protocols
· Competence in security protocols and firewalls
· Providing technical support and assistance to customers and technical partners
· Performing analysis and collecting data to establish the potential for improvements within the digital networks
· Working with third-party providers to keep the networks running efficiently
· Hybrid working for office, home and site attendances
Qualifications & Training
📧 Ready to join our team? 📧
If you are keen to find out more and have the necessary skills, please apply now with your up to date CV and don't forget to register and complete the online assessments!
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of religious beliefs, political opinion, race, sex, marital status, age or disability.
If you require assistance to participate in the recruitment process, for example due to disability, please contact the recruitment team on 01425 626337.