About the Appello Group
Careline365 is an award-winning company who provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to people and their loved ones.
Whilst going through an exciting period of growth, we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across all departments and the successful candidate for any of our current vacancies will soon feel right at home.
As part of the Appello Group, we are committed to transforming lives through technology enabled care services, blending the expertise in our monitoring centre with the latest digital technology being created by ourselves and our partners. As the UK's largest telecare monitoring and digital equipment provider, we support over 300,000 vulnerable people in our communities to live safer, happier, and more enriched lives.
Our journey of supporting housing, health and social care dates back to 24th June 1988 when we took our first emergency call from our Head Office in New Milton, Hampshire. With a team of just five employees, we were pioneers for emergency monitoring within the housing sector. Over the next decade our business grew considerably as did our team.
The Appello Group now consists of many brands, including, Appello and Careline365, all are equally pivotal in our continued growth and commitment to improving the safety and wellbeing of our communities.
Today, we operate from multiple locations across the UK, with offices in Hampshire, Wiltshire, and Norfolk, and a team of remote workers all over the UK.
Customer Account Assistant
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich - Hybrid once fully trained(40% WFH)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full-time - 37.5 Hours
Shift pattern: Mon - Sun , Early & late shifts between the hours of 07:00& 22:00, average 1 weekend shift every 3 weeks
Salary: £20,319 plus PRP up to 6%
Onboarding Bonus of £1000*
Perks: 23 days holiday rising with length of service
* terms and conditions apply
If you are interested in this role please follow the instructions...there are two parts to the application process
About the role:
The Customer Account Assistant’s are our customer’s first point of contact with Careline365 along with a recurring contact for customers with outstanding account actions including completing cancellations, chasing due/overdue payments. They deal with an array of customer enquiries, including general enquiries such as prices of service and administrative queries from existing customers. As well as this they place customer orders. Contact is through calls and emails. Some contact through online chat during out of hours to assist the wider team.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
· Contacting our existing customers with actions attached to their accounts. This can be to assist in the return of their equipment, ensuring the customers data is corrected and prompting renewals.
· Effectively and quickly understanding all customer needs through active listening and appropriate questioning.
· Discuss and assess with the customer C365 products/services which are suitable for their continued service.
· Ensuring effective time management to maintain the workflow needed to maintain our due actions. Completing all allocated tasks in a timely manner.
· Explore any queries or objections raised by the customer and identify any reasons holding the customer back from maintaining the service.
· Identify and prioritise any concerns, maintain customer expectations and deliver a professional focus on the customers needs throughout their current actions.
· Check that the customer agrees how any concerns can be overcome
· Ensure the effective clearing of customer credit control enquires that are set for call-backs in a timely manner.
To be a successful candidate for this role you must have the following...
· Customer service experience
·Experience in Credit Control, customer objection handling and complaints
Education & Qualifications
A good general standard of secondary education
· NVQ level 2/3 in Customer Service / Business Administration
Skills, General & Special Knowledge
· Excellent internal and external emotional intelligence and relationship management skills
· Proficient in computer software and technology platforms especially CRM and Microsoft Office
· Highly organised and accurate
· Excellent listening skills
· Outstanding communicator
· C365 products/services, and their features and benefits
· Experience with 3 party payment platform
· Present information clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways which promote understanding
· Work towards ‘win-win’ solutions
· Self driven and able raise standards of quality and productivity when required
· Resourceful and highly independent
· Ability to communicate effectively and influence people
This is an exciting time at Careline365 - we are a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that is continuing to expand.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of religious beliefs, political opinion, race, sex, marital status, age or disability.
If you require assistance to participate in the recruitment process, for example due to disability, please contact the careers Team on 01425 626337.